Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Painted Army Self Challenge Update!

Well it's almost 1am and I just finished working for the night as I need to get some sleep before work in the morning, but I wanted to give out an update before I headed out.

2nd Contemptor Dread Arms are done!


Land Speeder Storm (main body) Done!
Damn... This picture makes the gold look like it needs another coat. Maybe it's not done...


Land Raider Crusader (Top Plate) Done
Man those decorative plate detail lines are hard to do.

Well I still have quite a bit of work ahead of me and I won't get any of it done tomorrow/today (Tuesdays are gaming nights at my FLGS, and I need to try out my army list). So I will try and give an update on progress Wednesday night / Thursday morning.

Till next time, "The Emperor Protects."

No comments:

Post a Comment