Monday, May 7, 2012

Last of the Terminators are built

So this weekend while I was watching the last episode of "Turn 8" from Beasts of War to hear about the 40k Flyers and other goodness they have going on I worked on building the last of my Space Marine Terminators. With the recent addition I was able to grab from a garage sale this brings the number of terminators I have  up to 21 (not including HQs and Special characters). I have worked out a way to have all of them set up as Assault Terminators (11 TH/SS and 10 Lightning Claws) and 10 of them to switch between Assault and the standard Terminators.

10 Assault Terminators in front, 10 Tactical Terminators in back.

The only work I have left for them now is to finish magnetizing the arms, make up 1 more CML and to paint 14 of them. I also have to order more shields. The shields come 3 to a pack and I used some of them on special characters so I am short 2 for the squad. It doesn't seem like that much but with the way I have been going about things lately it may take longer then I would like it to.

I hope to get the "How to magnetize a Land Raider Crusader/Redeemer" tutorial up this week, so keep an eye out for it.

Till next time, Happy Wargaming!

No comments:

Post a Comment