Friday, March 9, 2012

Jumping Assault Marines!

As a quick update I thought I would share some Jumping Assault Marines that I had made. I thought it was odd that I have seen very few (that I can remember) that have a jumping pose that is not on a piece of terrain on a scenic base. So here is my version, enjoy.






I did magnetize the flying stands so that if any issue came up about LOS I can show them the actual height of the model, as I want it be only be an eye pleasing look and I don't want a benefit or disadvantage to having them based higher up.

Tomorrow I am heading to a 1850 point tournament with Elric at Game Empire Pasadena. It should be fun as I have not been there before, but they are the same guys who ran the 'Ard Boys Semi-Finals and that went rather well. I should have some pictures of the place as I hear it is really nice. Oh and I am also working on a quick guide on how to magnetize the Drop Pod console, I built one before but I forgot to take pictures.

Till next time! Happy Wargaming!

No comments:

Post a Comment