Sunday, January 13, 2013

10,000 views and a 2k Tournament

We hit the 10,000 views milestone! I would like to thank everyone who has been following my blog and those who just come across it by accident. I hope these 10,000 view have been as good for you as they have been for me.

On to the real news! I attended a 2,000 point tournament this weekend in Bakersfield, CA. This was my first time gaming in this area but my friend Biff has been trying to get me to come up for a while now. So I finally make the trip up and he ends up working! Typical Biff!

Anyway this was a chance for me to get to flex a bit of Forge World muscle as they were allowing it to be used in the tournament. I was actually a bit surprised that I was not the only one who brought the resin to the table.

Here is a video recap of my games!


I ended up going with List #5 from my last post. The one thing I have to say is I really don't like screamers and flamers anymore. With being 2 wounds each at 23 and 25 points seems a bit to cheap when you add in how hard they hit you and the Fateweaver re-roll. But I guess this is their time to shine as the book has not been very good over the last several year. Things will change again though, we just have to wait.

Till next time! Happy Wargaming!

No comments:

Post a Comment