Friday, January 18, 2013

First game with the new Dark Angels, BatRep

So I picked up the new Dark Angels book last weekend and got my first game in with them this week. I have to say that my first impression of the book is that it looks pretty well balanced. I am a bit disappointed in the flyers. I would have really liked if the Nephilim Fighter had the Hurricane Bolters instead of the missiles. I think the amount of shooting you would be able to put out of it in conjunction with the TL-Heavy Bolter and the Avenger Mega Bolter would have made it worth taking.

Without further adieu here is the Battle Report. If you like it please make sure the "like" and subscribe. I would also appreciate some C&C as this is my first full game, video BatRep.


Till next time! Happy Wargaming!

No comments:

Post a Comment