Monday, September 24, 2012

Painting Marines and a MotF!

So I was able to get in some painting time yesterday and took advantage of it as long as my back could handle being hunched over the table. I was able to get a gold base coat and wash on the Tac Marines and got most of the Master of the Forge done.

Prepping the area


I am looking forward to the new Chaos Codex coming out on the 6th and thought that I should try and get some more of the paint work done on the Celestial Lions before I am overtaken by the influence of the warp and have to dive back into chaos. Right now I am not planning on picking up a whole lot of the new chaos models. I may just grab the book, the Heldrake, and the Warp Smith... or just the book and another copy of Dark Vengeance.


WIP. I know it's the wrong harness, but it was a great deal 2nd hand.

I have been running nothing but my Chaos in my games over the last month or so, so I think it's time for a break before the new codex. I will go back to my Space Marines for a few weeks till I can figure out a nice new Chaos list. To tell you the truth, I am missing the Loyalists a bit. Those Thunder Hammers and drop Pods are really nice to have around.

Till next time! Happy Wargaming!

No comments:

Post a Comment