Monday, August 22, 2011

Intro Post.

Hello Everyone! I would like to introduce myself. I am Col. Dracus, this blog will follow my time in the hobby of Warhammer 40,000. I have been in the 40k hobby for over 10 years now and currently have 3 armies and am currently starting a fourth. My first army in 3rd edition was Tyranids, then I moved to Chaos Space Marines and in 4th edition I started a Imperial Guard: Armored Battle Group.

I am currently repainting my Tyranids, making my Chaos more competitive and starting a DIY Space Marine army based on the Celestial Lions. Over the last couple days I have been working on the Celestial Lions. I received a wonderful package this last week full of Forge World goodies.

Unfortunately not all of it was for me, as I went in on an order with some other guys from my FLGS (Friendly Local Game Store). But what I did get was Lugft Huron and 2 of the Contemptor Pattern Dreadnoughts with 2 Powerfist arms for each.
I put Lugft Huron together already, and handed it off to a friend to paint.

More to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment