Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Hobby Progress Challenge update

So today is the start of a new month and another hobby commitment. Last month my commitment was to paint a 12-man Fire Warrior Squad and a Gun Drone.

Before:

After:

My commitment for May is...

11x Drones
5x XV8 Crisis Suites
1x Devilfish

And because I we excited about painting something different I ended up painting a lot more than just what my commitment was. So here is a group shot of everything I have painted/based this last month.

We have:
36x Fire Warriors
8x Pathfinders
3x XV88
2x XV8
2x Hammerheads
1x Devilfish
1x Gun Drone
lot of bases

The goal of the Hobby Progress Challenge is to have a fully painted 1850 point army by November, so far I have over 1200 points painted in the last Month+ so I am actually pretty close to being done already. Now I do need to change my list to fit the new Dex, but I am still not sure what I want to change/add to it. I am really leaning towards the Riptide, but I don't know if I can justify the cost at this point in time.

In the mean time I will just keep painting away. I can always just add some Devilfish to the list as I already have those and I am planning on painting them anyway.

Till next time! Dracus OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment