Friday, October 7, 2011

Contemptor Pattern Dreadnought: Build

The Contemptor Pattern Dreadnought was a very interesting build. The kit is very well made with minimal flashing and mold line. The design is also outstanding I though. They got some interesting details into the model that I did not even notice till I was almost done building it. Things like how the leg joints and knee pads work in a way to give you a correct range of motion for the model so you know what kind of leg position would work well with the kit.










I have the pillar magnetized for easier transport. The model itself is also quite the job to magnetize. I have each joint in the arms magnetized, the shoulders, head, and torso all magnetized. 

Here is a pic of the Torso and 1 arm in it's individual parts.


And finally here is a picture for size comparison with a chaos dread, and a peek at another project.



No comments:

Post a Comment