Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Started the Complex/Zone Mortalis terrain!

So on Sunday afternoon after working some overtime I decided to drop by the craft store and pick up some foam core so I can start working on my terrain idea. After a few hrs of work this is what I have ended up with.



Here is how I did it!



Step 1. Get the Materials!

Step 2. Lay out your cutting grid.
For mine I opted for walls that are 5" high and 6" and 12" sections.
6" for corners and 12" for straits.

Step 3. Cut everything out

Step 4. Make some Wall Supports & cut them out.
These supports are 5" by .5"

Step 5. Start Gluing!
Here is a pic of gluing the Wall Supports on one side of the wall.

(Optional) Step 6. Details
      This step I am going to take my time on. I will give an update later.

Step 7. Setup and have fun!









Till next time! Happy Wargaming!



No comments:

Post a Comment